Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you in relation to our website:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of :
- if you contact us through our general enquiry form, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes;
- details of transactions (including details of payment cards used) that you carry out through our website;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and/or the resources that you access; and
- information that you provide when you enter a competition or promotion, and,
- when you report a problem with our website,
- information that you provide when registering to one of our programmes, including, but not limited to, registration to our website, corporate account request, Booking Bonus registration and claim, e-newsletter subscription, registration to our Signature loyalty programme and Optimum leisure membership,
- when you book one of our restaurants though the websites,
- Information that you provide when submitting a Meetings and Events enquiry.
We process personal information about you for the purposes of:
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your booking, enquiries and other requests;
- administering your booking and other services;
- tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences;
- direct-marketing products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns.
- Providing you with information about other products, special offers and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This may include products and services made available by selected partners and any member of our group of companies.
Information that you enter into our booking forms
Information that you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to your booking/enquiry/attempted transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to you, or to call you to respond to the enquiry, or for the purposes outlined above, or to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. We will not use this information for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
Where we store your personal information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. We may disclose your personal information to: any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries; successors in title to our business; to suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf; to third parties (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors); and where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Apart from where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, we will only disclose your personal information to our selected business partners and service providers:
- for the purpose of administrating your requests and any booking;
- for providing other services which you have requested; and
- to communicate an offer of other goods and services, with your prior consent.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or processing. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on our website when booking a room.
User shall receive 2 email notifications from the payment gateway provider and also our hotel website within the transaction day. If you do not receive any email notification, kindly inform us to avoid unwanted problem
Once a reservation is booked you are not allowed to modify/cancel.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at email@example.com
"Book Direct & Save RM 10 !"